本段對話選自Friends,《老友記》
Well,I gotta buy a vowel...
我得求救兵了…
because,oh,my God!
因為…我的天啊!
Who would've thought that someday...
誰會想的到,有一天…
Chandler Bing would buy me a drawer?
錢德賓會買個抽屜給我?
Well,not me.
我可想不到
But that's what's happened. And there's more.
但事實就是這樣,而且還不只如此。
We should take a trip.
我們應該去旅行。
We should?
我們該這么做?
We're a couple, and that's what couples do.
我們是情侶,情侶就該這樣。
And I wanna meet your parents.
我還要去見你爸媽。
We should take a trip with your parents!
我們應該跟你爸媽一起去旅行!
I don't think we need to because you're tripping me out right now!
我想不用了 因為你已快把我搞迷糊了!
Are you okay?
你還好嗎?
No,I am.
我很好。
I actually am! This is amazing.
我真的很好,真是太不可思議了。
My entire life,I have feared this place.
我一生都在害怕這個時刻。
And now that I'm here,it's like, what was the big deal?
但現在時候到了,我卻覺得沒什么大不了?
I could probably say,"Let's move in together," and I'd be okay.
我可能會說“我們同居吧”卻還是若無其事。
You probably want us to move in together?
你可能想跟我一起住?
-lt doesn't scare me! Yeah,well it scares me!
我竟不會因此而害怕 是啊,但我會害怕!
I'm not even divorced yet! You just invited me over here for pasta...
我根本還沒離婚! 你只是邀我來吃意大利面…
and now you're talking about moving in together.
而現在你就在說 要住在一起的事…
And I wasn't even that hungry.
我其實還不太餓。
You know what? It's getting really late,and I should just…
你知道嗎?時間有點晚了。我最好先…
Don't go! I've scared you! I've said too much!
別走,我嚇著你了! 我說太多了!
I'm hopeless and awkward and desperate for love!
對于愛情,我是無藥可救 笨拙卻又充滿渴望!