本段對話選自Heroes,《英雄》
Ah, would you quit being such a baby, pretty boy?
你不要這么孩子氣了?小帥哥?
Peter. I may not know what you are, but I know who you are. You're one of us.
也許我不知道你的為人,但我卻知道你的身份。你是我們中的一員。
And we have no secrets among family.
我們對家人從不藏著掖著。
Well?
嗯?
Well what?
嗯什么?
This is it. Your box. Your life. You gonna open it or what?
就是這個了。你的盒子。你的生活。你難道不想打開?
What if it's a life I don't want?
萬一那個生活我并不想要呢?
When I had will against the wall, I could've killed him. I wanted to. What if that's who I am?
我把威爾按在墻上時,我可以殺了他的。我也想這么做。如果這就是我本來的性格呢?
But you didn't kill him, did you?
但你沒有殺他,對么?
No, that's because of you.
不,那是因為你。
It's not because of me, Peter. You're a good soul. I can tell.
不是因為我,Peter。你是好人。我能看出來。
What if I open this box and I find otherwise?
如果打開盒子,卻發現我不是個好人,怎么辦?
Do you like the way you are right now? Do you like who you are right now?
你喜歡現在的生活么?你喜歡現在的自己么?
Well, then maybe for now…just leave it be.
也許現在最好...別去管這個盒子了。