本段對話選自Ugly Betty,《丑女貝蒂》
You scheduled a nap for me?
你幫我安排了打盹兒的時間?
I need you at your best.
我要幫你保持最佳狀態。
Oh,I love you
噢,我愛你。
I know
我知道。
You smell good.
你真香啊。
Oh, it's Viktor & Rolf, gift from Renee.
哦,是Renee送我的Viktor Rolf香水。
You know, she's always doing little things for me.
她總是會為我想點小心思。
Yeah. Actually, I've been meaning to talk to you about that.
是啊,其實我一直想和你討論一下這個問題。
Renee keeps calling me to schedule fun things for you two to do together.
Renee總是打電話給我來安排你們倆之間的"小樂趣"。
See? That's what I mean. She's thoughtful.
看吧? 這就是我所說的,她可真有心。
Yes, but have you taken a look at how packed your schedule is this week?
是啊,但是你有看過這周的時間表,已經排得有多滿了嗎?
Did you make that?
這是你做的么?
I have a system.
我自有一套。
Thing is, she gets mad every time I tell her that you obviously don't have time for acooking class or dinner at Lupa.
問題是每次我告訴她,你沒有時間去上烹飪課或者去Lupa進晚餐時,她總是很生氣。
I know it's a busy week, Betty, but I really like this girl.
我知道這個星期很忙但是我真的很喜歡這個女孩。
Can you try and work things out?
你幫幫忙想想辦法么?
Okay. Yeah. Sure.
好吧,是的,當然。
Thank you.
謝謝。