本段對話選自Good Will Hunting,《心靈捕手》
We had a really good time.
我們相處得很愉快。
I had a really good time too.
的確如此。
I mean I just…I…I'm sorry you know. I blew it.
我是說...對不起,我搞砸了。
No, I mean you know it's all right.
不,你知道這沒關系的。
Yeah,um,so I was wondering if, uh, if you know you'd give me another crack at it.
是啊,呃,所以我想知道你會不會讓我再試一次,
You know let me take you out again.
我想再約你出去一次。
I can't.
不行。
All right.
好吧。
Oh, no, I didn't…I didn't mean I can't like ever.
哦,不,我不是說永遠不行,
I just can't right now.
只是現在不行,
I've got to assign the proton spectrum for “ebogamine”.
我得做質子光譜分配。
All that sounds really,really interesting.
這聽起來乎非常非常有趣,
It's actually fantastically boring.
其實很無聊。
All right, um...
好吧,嗯...
Maybe some other time.
或許改天吧。
Like tomorrow?
那明天呢?
Um, yeah, all right.
囑,妤啊。
Okay.
好的。