本段對話選自Kung Fu Panda,《功夫熊貓》
What were you doing up there? All that noise.
你在搞什么名堂?發出那么多響聲。
Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.
沒什么,剛剛做了一個瘋狂的夢。
About what? What were you dreaming about?
什么夢?夢到什么了?
What was I...? I was dreaming about…noodles.
夢到了…我夢見了…面條。
Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles?
面條?你真夢見面條了?
Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?
沒錯,不然還能夢見什么?
Oh,happy day! My son is finally having the noodle dream!
哦,太讓人高興了!我兒子終于夢到面條了!
You don't know long I've been waiting for this moment.
哦,你不知道我等這一刻都等了多久了!
This is a sign,Po.
這是個好兆頭,阿寶。
A sign of what?
什么好兆頭?
You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.
我終于可以把我的私釀密湯的配方傳給你了。
Then you will fiilfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!
這樣你就能不辱使命,繼承這間飯館了。
As I took it over from my father who took it over from his father from a friend in mahjong.
就像我子承父業,父承祖父業一樣…這店可是我爺爺打麻將從朋友手里贏來的。
Dad,dad,dad,it was just a dream.- ' ^
老爸,老爸,老爸,這不過是個夢。
No,it was the dream. We are noodle folk.
不,這是注定的夢。我們是面條世家。