本段對話選自The Holiday,《戀愛假期》
Dad, do Mr.Napkin Head.
爸爸,扮餐巾紙老頭。
No, no, no, no, we don't do Mr. Napkin Head in company.
不行,不行,不行,不行,有客人在的時候我們不玩這個。
Please! Do it! Do it, please! Would you? Please.
求你了扮吧,扮吧,求你了,可以嗎?求你了!
Okay, I'll do it quickly.
好吧,我只扮一下下。
Oh, Thank you for that.
太好了,謝謝!
You're welcome. Now do it.
不客氣,那開始吧!
All right.
好的。
Amanda, can I borrow your napkin, please?
阿曼達,借下你的餐巾紙,可以嗎?
Oh. Yes.
哦,可以。
Here you go, dad.
開始了哦,爸爸。
Yeah, you pass me those glasses when I need them.
好的,我要眼鏡的時候就遞給我。
Amanda, you,re gonna love this. It's so funny.
阿曼達,你肯定會喜歡的。太好笑了,
I mean, you'll fall off chair, it's so funny.
你會笑趴下的,太好笑了。
Hello. Hello, my name is Mr.Napkin Head.
你妤。你們好,我叫餐巾紙老頭。