本段對話選自10 Things I Hate About You,《對面惡女看過來》
Can we make this quick?
咱們能長話短說嗎?
Roxanne Korrine and Andrew Barrett are having an incredibly horrendous public break-up. Again.
葛洛仙妮科瑞恩和安德魯巴雷特驚人的又在大庭廣眾之下下鬧翻了。
Well, I thought we,d start with pronunciation, if that's alright with you.
我們先從發音開始,如果你愿意的話。
Not the hacking and gagging and spitting part. Please.
別來讓人難堪作嘔的吐口水一套可以嗎?
Well...you know there's an alternative.
好吧…我們可以做些變通…
There is?
可以嗎?
Yeah, French food? We could eat some together. Saturday night?
是啊,法國菜?我們可以一起吃些法國菜,周六晚上如何?
You're asking me out. That's so cute. What's your name again?
啊,你原來是想跟我約會啊,真貼心。再問一次,你叫什么名字來著?
Cameron. Listen I know that your dad doesn't like you date, but I thought that if it was for French class.
卡梅隆。聽著,我知道你爸爸不喜歡你約會,但是我想如果是為了上法語課。
Oh, wait a minute, Curtis?
哦,等會兒,柯蒂斯?
Cameron.
卡梅隆。
My dad has just came out with a new rule I can date when my sister does.
我老爹剛出了一條新規矩,只有在我姐找到約會對象以后,我才能跟人約會。