本段對話選自Lost,《迷失》
Dude. Hey? dude, stop moping.Come on.
老兄,嘿,老兄,別悶悶不樂啦。振作起來。
I'm not moping. I'm thinking.
我沒有悶悶不樂。我在思考。
Oh. When people stare out at the ocean and get all quiet like,they're moping.
哦。當人們遠眺大海并保持安靜時,那就是悶悶不樂。
So get up and come with me. That car I found—we,re getting it running.
起來,跟我走。那輛車…我們正努力讓它跑起來。
What's the point? Ow! What did you do that for?
有什么意義?哎喲!你那么做是為了什么?
Snap out of it! Stop feeling sorry for yourself 'cause someone said you're go to die.
振作起來。不要因為有人說你要死了就為自己感到遺憾。
I've got an idea that's going to help us both.
我有個主意能幫我們倆。
Now, it is dangerous.And there's a very good chance that you will die.
現在,這很危險,你很有可能會死。
That's supposed to convince me to come with you?
這算是說服我跟你走嗎?
It is,bcause if you don't die,then we win.
是的,因為如果你沒死,我們就贏了。
Win?
贏?
Look,I don t know about you,but things have really sucked for me lately and,I could use a victory.
聽著,我不知道你怎么樣。但最近事事因我變得糟糕,我真的需要勝利。
So let's get one, dude. Let's get this car started.
伙計,讓我們來贏一次。讓汽車開動,
Let s look death in the face and say, “Whatever,man?” Let's make our own luck. What do you say?
讓我們直面死神說:“隨便你 讓我們創造自己的運氣。你說呢?