本段對話選自Avatar,《阿凡達》
I know you probably don't understand this,but…thank you. Thank you.
我知道,或許你并不懂我說的話,但是…謝謝,謝謝你。
Forgive me. May your spirit run with the Great Mother.
原諒我。愿你的靈魂與圣母同在。
That was pretty impressive. I would have been screwed if you hadn't come along.
你真的很厲害。你沒來的話我可就慘了。
Wait a second,where are you going? Wait up. Slow down.
稍等一下,你要去哪兒?等等,慢點,
I just want to say thanks for killing those things...
我只是想感謝你幫我殺死那些怪物…
Don't thank. You don't thank for this. This is sad. Very sad,only.
別感謝我。殺生沒有什么好感謝的。殺生是很悲哀的,非常悲哀。
Okay, I'm sorry. Whatever I did,I'm sorry.
好吧,對不起。我對剛才發生的一切感到抱歉。
All this is your fault. They did not need to die.
他們會死都是你的錯,他們本來不必死的。
My fault? They attacked me. How am I the bad guy?
我的錯嗎?他們攻擊我。我怎么反而成了壞人?
Your fault!
是你的錯!
Aye, oh.
啊,喔。
Your fault!
就是你的錯!
Easy.
放輕松點兒。
You're like a baby, making noise,don't know what to do.
你像個孩子一樣,只會吵吵鬧鬧,什么都不會做。
If you love your little forest friends... Why not let them just kill my ass?What's the thinking?
如果你這么愛你的森林小朋友們…為什么不讓它們殺死我算了?你在想什么呢?