Friends,《老友記》
Listen,did you tell anyone about us?
聽我說,你把我們的事跟別人說了嗎?
I feel like it really isn't anybody's business.
沒有,我覺得不關別人的事。
Exactly. So you didn't mention anything to lsaac?
沒錯,那你沒有告訴艾塞克羅?
I tell lsaac everything.
我什么事都告訴艾塞克。
You do? Of course you do.
真的?那當然啦。
Hi,lsaac. You know,we haven't actually met.
嗨,艾塞克 我們還沒有正式見過面。
You dog!
你這只發情的小狗。
Yes,I suppose I am a dog. But see, I happen to have a girlfriend.
對,我想我是一只小狗,不過我有個女朋友。
Right. Rachel from the coffee place.
對,咖啡廳的瑞秋。
That's the one. Listen,I don't want to hurt her.
就是她,我不想傷害她。
I know. It doesn't matter how much we love them.
我知道,不管我們有多愛她們。
Monogamy is too cruel a rule.
一夫一妻制是違反人性的。
Listen,can you keep this information to yourself?
聽我說,可以替我保守秘密嗎?
No problem. We gotta look out for each other.
沒問題,我們要互相關照才行。
We're the same,you and me.
你跟我是一樣的。
Actually,no,we're not.
其實我們是不一樣的。