Hey, look at this! (Holding a newspaper) They’re lighting the big Christmas tree tonight.
嘿,看這個! 他們今晚要點亮這棵大圣誕樹!
Umm, that paper’s two weeks old.
呣,那是兩周前的報紙。
All right, who keeps leaving old newspapers in the trash?!
好啊,是誰忘記把舊報紙丟到垃圾箱啦?.
I really wanted to take Kathy to this, I can’t believe I missed it.
我本來想帶Kathy去看這個的,沒想到竟然錯過了。
Hey, y’know, at least you have somebody to miss that stuff with!
嘿,你至少還有人可以和你一起“錯過”機會。
I hate being alone this time of year!
但我已經孤獨整整一年了!
Next thing you know it’ll be Valentine’s Day, then my birthday,
接著我又要一個人過情人節、我的生日。
Then bang! —before you know it, they’re lighting that damn tree again.
然后又是“-砰-”在你反應過來之前,又是圣誕節了。
Ohh, I want somebody! Y’know, I want a man!!
噢,我想有人陪! 我要個真正的“男人”!
I mean, it doesn’t even have to be a big relationship, you know, just like a fling would be great.
哪怕不是正式的交往,“逢場作戲”一次也好。
Really?! I didn’t think girls ever just wanted a fling.
真的?! 我還以為女孩子從來不想搞“一夜情”的呢!
Let me tell you, it’s been a long time since I’ve been flung.
我告訴你,我很早以前就來過“一夜情”了!
Well, I know what I’m giving you for Christmas.
噢,這下我知道圣誕節可以給你什么了。
You know what? There’s some nice guys at my office, do you want me to set you up?
你知道么?我公司里有許多很棒的小伙子,你要我幫你介紹么?
Yeah! Wait a minute, it’s been a long time that I’ve been single.
好啊!等等,我已經單身好久了。
How come you never offered this before?
你從前為什么沒提過這事?
Well, I have a girlfriend, I’m-I’m happy.
我有女朋友了,我很快樂。
So, I no longer feel the need to go out of my way to stop others from being happy.
所以,我不再需要把快樂建筑在他人的痛苦之上了。
Okay! No accountants. Oh, and no one from like legal.
Ok! 不要會計師。噢,也不要律師。
I don’t like guys with boring jobs.
我不喜歡那些從事悶蛋工作的人。
Oh and Ross was like what? A lion tamer?
噢,Ross的工作不悶蛋么? 他是馴獸師么?