Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
I’m sorry I’m late, did I miss anything?
很抱歉,我遲到了,沒錯過什么吧?
Joey stuffing 15 Oreos in his mouth.
Joey放了15塊奧立奧餅干到嘴里。
15? (Joey nods again) Your personal best!
15塊?你的個人記錄呀!
Where were you?
你到哪去了?
Oh, on a date. Yeah, I met this girl on the train going to a museum upstate.
噢,去赴個約會,那女孩是我在去城郊的博物館的火車上認識的。
Oh, yeah! How did you meet her?
噢,是么! 你怎么認識她的?
Oh, which museum?
噢,哪個博物館?
No, answer his.
不用理我,回答他的問題吧。
Okay, it was just me and her at the back of the train, and I sat near the door,
好吧,火車后廂就我們兩個人,我坐得靠近門一些,
So she’d have to pass by me if she wanted to switch cars.
那么她如果要轉車的話,就得從我邊上過。
She was totally at my mercy.
她拿我沒辦法。
Were you so late because you were burying this woman?
你遲到是因為在掩埋她的尸體嗎?
No, I’m getting back down ‘cause she lives in Poughkeepsie.
不是,我趕緊回來了,因為她住在Poughkeepsie。
She seems really great, but she’s like totally great, but she lives two and a half hours away.
看上去真的很不錯,但是她只是似乎很不錯,但是她住在2個半小時的路程外。
How can she be great if she’s from Poughkeepsie? That joke would’ve killed in Albany.
她都住在Poughkeepsie了,怎么還會很棒? 我是說,到Albany就沒笑話可講了。
Done! I did it! Heh, who’s stupid now?
好了! 我吃下去了! 嘿,現在誰才傻?