I say, Drew! Are you seeing anybody right now? (Drew looks at him)
我說..Drew!你現在有沒有人約會?
Og-ee-op, I’m not asking for me, I’m… I mean… No, I’m-I’m not gay,
哦-呃,我不是想約你,我...我...我不是同性戀。
I’m not asking you out. I’m not-I’m not-I’m not gay!
我不是想跟你約會,我不是,不是同性戀!
I didn’t think you were gay. I do now.
我從未以為你是同性戀,但現在就拿不準了。
See my friend-my friend, Rachel, she wants to be set up.
你看,我的朋友Rachel,她想我幫她介紹個男孩子。
Ahh, I just got out of a big relationship,
啊,我剛和一個女孩子分手。
I’m not looking for anything serious.
我現在不想跟誰交往。
Oh, you know what, that might be okay even if it was just kind of a fling,
你知道么,哪怕是“逢場作戲”都行。
That might be all right with Rachel.
Rachel也說沒問題。
Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa! Is this, hot Rachel, that you took to the Christmas party, Rachel?
喔-啊-! 是不是那個“火辣Rachel”,你曾帶到圣誕晚會上的那個?
Oh, by the way, that is her full name.
噢,順便說一下,那是她的“全名”。
Oh wow! I’m free for her!
噢,喔! 我有空!
Oh, wait a second!
哦,等一下!
I didn’t say I wasn’t free!
我又沒說我沒空!
Hey, Chandler, why don’t we talk this over at the Ranger game tomorrow?
嘿,Chandler,為什么我們不在明天Ranger隊的比賽上談談這個事呢?
Hold on, you know I just got a box of Cubans,
打住!我剛得到一盒古巴雪茄。
Maybe I bring them by your office around uh, five?
也許我可以到你那去,跟你一起來一根。5點怎么樣?
Oh well, that’s uh, a little later than I uh, generally care to stay, but sure!
這個么,我一般都不會留到那個點,但是--沒問題!
Maybe, before the game we could enjoy some eight year old batch Basil Haydens.
也許比賽前,我們可以去享受兩瓶8年的Basel Hadens。
Well, I don’t really know what that is, but that's a pretty nice jacket.
呃,雖然我不知道那是什么,但這是一件漂亮的夾克。
Kind of like that tie too. (Mike gives his tie)
領帶也不錯。
Keep your pants on, man.
褲子就不必了,伙計。