Hey! What are you guys doing here? I thought you’d be out partying with Gandel-worf.
嘿!你們在這干嗎?我以為你們和Gandel-worf去舞會了。
It’s Gandolf, and he’s not coming.
拜托,是Gandolf,他不來了。
So you’ve been sittin’ around here all mornin’?
你們在這里坐一整天了
No! I balanced my checkbook.
不!我結算了自己的支票簿。
Yeah, and I-I gave first names to all of the foosball players.
Yeah,我-我給所有的足球桌里的小人都起了名字。
I can’t believe he didn’t come!
難以相信他不來了!
So what if he didn’t come! We can still go out and party ourselves!
那又怎樣!那我們也可以自己出去找樂子!
Oh-no, y’know with Gandolf we’d be out all night!
哦不,有了Gandolf我們可以呆一整晚!
Yeah! We’d meet; we’d meet total strangers, and hang out with them!
是的!我們可以去約會,跟完全陌生的人,然后跟他們待在外面不回來!
Well, we could do that!
我們也可以呀!
There’s other stuff too.
還有別的事情。
We’ll do it all, and better! Look, after tonight, Gandolf will want to party with us,dude! Come on!
我們都會做得更好!瞧著吧,今晚以后Gandolf會希望跟我們一起去舞會的。兄弟們,走!
It’s not like we don’t know how to party!!
我們也知道怎么找樂子??!
Yeah! All right? Let’s go!
Yeah!好了么?我們走!
And may-maybe we could end up on a boat again?
也-也許我們也可以最后到一艘船上?
Yeah!!!
是呀?。。?/div>
All right!!
好吧??!
Hey-hey-hey, when uh, when were we on a boat?
嘿-嘿-嘿,什么時候,什么時候咱們在船上?
Remember that really cold morning, you woke up and those dogs werelicking your face?
記得那寒冷的早上,你醒來發現那些”狗”在舔你的臉?
Yeah.
記得。
Well, those were seals, man.
Well,那些是海豹,老兄。