I want a retraction! Our food is not inedible swill!
我要你收回你的評論!我們的菜不是無法下咽的泔水!
I couldn’t eat it! I had five friends who couldn’t eat it, and one of them eatsbooks.
我根本沒法吃!而且我至少有5個朋友不會去吃那種東西,雖然他們中的一個連書都吃
Well our service is not grossly incompetent.
那么,至少我們的服務不太差。
The waiter carried the breadsticks in his pants!
你們的服務員竟然用褲子拿面包!
Well, you said that we accept the Discover Card, which we do not!
那么這句,你說我們反對Discover Card,但我們并不是這樣的!
All right, that I’ll retract. But I stand by my review, I know food and that wasn’t it.
那么,我收回這句。但我堅持我的觀點,我知道怎么做菜,但決不是你們那樣。
You’re marinara sauce tasted like tomato juice! You should serve it with vodka and apiece of celery.
你們的意式沙拉嘗起來就像是番茄汁!你們應該加些伏特加酒與芹菜末
Hey! I’m proud of that sauce, it’s delicious.
嘿!我為那果汁驕傲,很美味。
Oh my God! You own an Italian restaurant and you think that tastes good?!Where are you even from?
哦天啊!你擁有自己的意大利餐廳,但你竟然認為那樣很美味?你從哪來的?
Lebanon.
黎巴嫩。
Hand me those tomatoes, I’m gonna show you what it should taste like!
把那些西紅柿遞給我,我讓你看看該是什么味道!
Come on, hand me them.
來,把那些遞給我。
How long is this gonna take? ‘Cause I got another critic to go yell at.
這得花多少時間?我還得去吼下一個評論家。