You have a very impressive resume, Ms. Green.
你的工作經歷還不錯,Green小姐。
I especially like what I see here about implementing a new filing system.
我認為您這里提到的文件歸檔系統非常棒。
Thank you.
謝謝。
Filing system? Oh-oh! You mean those-those little colored labels you put on allthe folders?
文件歸檔系統?噢!就是你弄在文件夾上那些有色的標簽?
It certainly did brighten up the inside of the filing cabinets.
那倒是的確給檔案柜增色不少
Well, they uh, they-they do more than that.
哦,那些標簽的作用不止于此。
I notice that you’ve been trusted with a lot of rather importantresponsibilities.
我注意到你被委托了不少重要的職責
Yes, Joanna really has been an incredible mentor to me.
哦是的,Joanna確實是對我有知遇之恩
Oh. And Rachel has been really incredible in getting my morning bagel for me.
哦。Rachel確實把每天早上給我送百吉餅這件事做得非常不錯
It’s amazing how she gets it right almost every time!
更驚人的是,她每次給的數目竟然都剛好!
I-I-I of course, I have more responsibilities than that.
我-我-我當然,我還有其他更多的職責
Oh yes, well there’s the coffee too. (To the committee) Rachel can carry twothings at once!
喔對了,還有咖啡!Rachel可以一次就把兩樣都拿來!
Yes, that’s very good. Now an uh, big part of this job is cultivating personalrelationships, especially with designers.
那很好。現在這個工作的很大一部分,是建立同他人的關系,特別是同設計人員
Yes, I realize that…
是的,我意識到…
And Rachel shouldn’t have any problem with that.
Rachel她不會有任何問題的
The only problem might be getting a little too friendly, if you know what I mean.
她唯一的問題是太熱情了,如果你們知道我說的是哪方面的話
I love working with designers!
我喜歡與設計人員一起工作。
With them, under them, what’s the difference? Eh, Rich?
和他們工作,和他們上床,有什么區別?哦, Rachel?