Umm, Joanna? I wanna talk about that interview.
呣, Joanna?我想跟你談談那個面試。
I thought it went very well.
我想那個面試不錯呀。
No! It didn’t! That’s what I want to talk to you about. (Starts to break up)
不,它很差!那正是我想跟你說的。
Now, just to brief you… (starts to cry) I may cry, but they are not tears of sadness or ofanger,
現在,簡單點說。。。我要哭了,并不因為傷心和生氣,
but just of me having this discussion with you.
只因為我要跟你繼續下面的談話
Rachel, please, doesn’t make a scene.
Rachel,請不要這樣。
There’s nobody here!
這兒沒其他人!
Sophie, get in here! (Sophie enters) You see! Now you’re making Sophie uncomfortable!
Sophie,進來!你看!現在你弄得Sophie不快樂!
She’s not making me uncomfortable.
她沒有讓我不快樂。
Congratulations! You now just crossed the line into completely useless. Get out.
恭喜!你總算有點作用了。出去!
Do you want me to quit?
你是要我辭職么?
What?! What would make you think that?
什么?!你怎么會這么想?
Well of those things that you said in the interview, I mean if you believe any ofthem,
那些你在面試時說的話。如果其中有任何一件你確是如此認為的話,
I must not be a very good assistant. Y’know what?
那我都不是一個好助理。你知道么?
I am just gonna pack up my desk, and I will be gone by the end of the day!
我正在整理我的桌子,而且今天之后我就不再在這里了!
Well, I guess there’s no use to me sticking around ‘til theend of the day!
現在,我想我沒有必要繼續賴在這里直到今天結束了。
Wait-wait-wait-wait! You can put your sad little muffin back in its drawer.
等等-等等!你可以把那些糟糕的小松餅放回抽屜。
If you must know the truth, I didn’t want to lose a perfectly good assistant.
假如你要知道那真相,我不想失去個好助理
What?
什么?
That’s why I said all those things about your flirting and you’re drinking…
這就是為什么我說你輕浮和酗酒…
My drinking?
我酗酒?
Oh, I must’ve said that after you left.
哦,那我一定是在你離開后說的。
Said what? Exactly.
到底你說了什么?
That you enjoyed the occasional drink…ing binge.
你時不時的喜歡酗酒…然后狂歡
Oh my God!! Ohh that is it! I’m leaving! You are just a horrible person!
噢,天!!我得離開這!!你可太可怕!
Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait!!
不要-不要。。等等-等等!!
If you’re gonna get all sensitive about it! I don’t want to lose you.
如果你真的在意這個職位的話…我不想失去你。
What if I, create a position for you? I’ll make you an assistant buyer in this department.
如果我給你創造這么個職位怎樣?我會讓你在這部門里當個助理采購員。
Say more things like that.
說更多的來聽聽。
You can have your own office, and a raise! Effective tomorrow.
給你升職,讓你有自己獨立的辦公室!從明天開始。
I’d need an expense account.
我還要公費報銷單。
Done!
成交!