本段對話選自How To Train Your Dragon,《馴龍高手》
Dad? Uh...I have to talk to you, dad.
爸爸?呃…我有話和你說,爸爸。
I need to speak with you too, son.I think it's time for you to learn to fight dragons.
兒子,我也正想和你說些事。我認為你該學習屠龍了。
I don't want to fight dragons.
我不想屠龍。
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
Uh, you go first.
呢,你先說。
No, No, you go first.
不,不,還是你先說。
All right. You got your wish. Dragon training.
好吧,你如愿以償了。
You start in the morning.
屠龍訓練,明早開始。
Oh, man, I should have gone first. Uh, cause I was thinking.
早知道我就先說了。呃,我一直在想,
You know,we have a surplus of dragon fighting Vikings but…Do we have enough bread making Vikings,or small home repair Vikings.
你也知道,我們屠龍的人手過剩,但是…但是我們有足夠的面包師或修屋匠...嗎?
You'll need this.
你需要這個。
I don't want to fight dragons.
我不想屠龍。
Oh,come on, yes, you do.
哦,來吧,你能行的。
Rephrase. Dad, I can't kill dragons.
換句話話說,爸爸,我不能屠龍。
But you will kill dragons.
但是你終有一天會屠龍的。
No,I'm really very extra sure that I won't.
不,我非??隙ㄎ也粫?。