本段對話選自Finding Nemo,《海底總動員》
Have you seen my dad?
你見過我爸爸嗎?
Gotcha! Hey! Hey! Come back here! You let him go!
抓住你了!嘿!嘿!回這兒來! 你放跑了他!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Dad! Dad! Dad!
爸爸!爸爸!
Ohh!
哦!
Um, excuse me. Are you all right?
呃,打擾了。你沒事吧?
I don't know where I am. I don't know what's going on.
我不知道我在哪里,我不知道發生了什么事。
I think I lost somebody, but I can't remember.
我想我把一個人弄丟了,但我記不起來了。
It's OK. I'm looking for someone, too. Hey, we can look together.
沒事的。我也正在找一個人。 嘿,我們可以一起找。
I'm Dory.
我叫多利。
I'm Nemo.
我叫尼莫。
Nemo? That's a nice name.
尼莫?很好聽的名字。
Dad!
爸爸!
Dad! Wait a minute. Is it your dad or my dad?
爸爸!等等。他是你爸爸還是我爸爸?
My dad.
我爸爸。
Got it. Dad! Oh. Syl…Ch...Sydney! P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way,
知道了。爸爸!哦,悉尼!悉尼,袋鼠路,42號, 皮謝爾曼。
Aah! Nemo! It's you! Aah! You're Nemo!
啊!尼莫!走 你!你是尼莫!
Yes, yes, I'm Nemo!
是的,是的,我是尼莫!