本段對話選自Yes Man,《好好先生》
I'm so glad I came out.Love it.Okay,you know what?I gotta go.
能出來走一趟,讓我非常開心!太喜歡這樣了!好了,你看,我得走了。
No. No. Carl,you're gonna stay.
不,不,卡爾,你得留下。
What?
為什么?
It's been years. You leave every time she comes. Totally unrelated.
這些年你老是這樣,每次她一出現你就走。
It has nothing to do with Stephanie. Carl. Peter. Rooney.
一點關系都沒有,跟斯蒂芬妮沒關系。卡爾,彼得,魯尼。
Stephanie, guys.
各位,這是斯蒂芬妮。
Hey.
嗨。
My boyfriend, Ted.
這是我男朋友,泰德。
Hey. I don't believe we....
嘿。我不相信我們...
No, I don't believe we have.
沒有,我覺得沒有。
You're leaving?
你要走了?
Yeah, unfortunately. Terrible timing too, because you just got here.
是啊,真遺憾。真不湊巧,你剛來這兒。
You just got here, too, Carl.
可你也才剛到啊,卡爾。
Yeah, but he's got a thing.
對,但是他還有事。
Yeah, that's a thing. There's a thing, and there's no time.
沒錯,是有件事,看件事,而且時間很緊。
There's a time crunch, and time is of the essence. Anyway, I am gone-orrhea.
是個關鍵時刻,時間對我來說很重要 不多說了,我先撤了。