I mean, you could... You're like five.
我是說, 你可以... 你像個5歲的頑童
Try this one.
試試這個
You didn't try this. I did try that!
你沒試過這個 試過了!
That was the same thing. You know what?
是一樣的 知道是什么嗎?
Movein day.
搬遷之日
Of course, by the time all our stuff was in the place...
當然啦, 所有東西都搬進來時
What did you think of the caterer's cakes?
要不要包辦婚宴那伙人提供的蛋糕?
If we get an outside vendor, it costs an extra dollar a slice.
如果到外面買就要花多點錢了
Well, that's kind of a loaded question, then.
現在不要跟我談這么復雜的問題
Up and over.
有點高了
Back that way. Not vertically, horizontally.
過一點 不是垂直方向, 是水平方向
Okay, okay. Don't talk to me in code. I can't read your mind.
好了, 別用專業術語跟我講 我聽不懂
Oh, perfect! Yeah. Yeah?
剛好, 別動! 是嗎?
Okay, mark it. Mark it. Perfect. Right there.
好的, 畫下來 太好了, 就這里
So the cake.
蛋糕的事怎樣
It was cake. It all kind of tastes the same.
蛋糕而已, 還不是一樣味道
Cool. So then we can do chocolate.
那就要個巧克力蛋糕