in theory.
Ben was right,理論上他是對的
But in practice, the thing with give and take is...
事實上, 互相謙讓
Add that to the stress of moving in together.
同居后更加難做到
...oftentimes, no one winds up happy.
并不是那么輕易做到
Know what you get? More, not less, tension.
聽懂了嗎? 沒緩解反而更緊張
Ben, the drain's stopped up. Yeah.
Ben, 排水管塞了 知道
Ben?
Ben?
It's probably clogged with hair.
可能被頭發塞住了
Sam, there's hair everywhere. The same thing happened in the shower.
Sam, 到處都是頭發 浴室也是
I'm sorry. It's okay. I can fix this.
對不起 好了, 我會修好的
Do you know how?
你知道怎么修嗎?
We'll save the hundred bucks we'd have spent on the plumber...
總不能花上百美金請修理工吧
Of course I do.
當然懂了
...and get that fondue set we can't live without.
還不如省下來買奶酪 沒有奶酪我們就活不了
Stone wanted a dry run of my ad presentation to the company, ASAP.
Stone讓我盡快演習一下 給那客戶的廣告
So the kitchen was quickly converted into my makeshift home office.
因此廚房就成了我的臨時辦公室
The pipes are fixed.
排水管修好啦
Thanks.
謝謝
So, look, it's been a long day.
你今天忙很久了
Why don't you come to bed.
上床睡覺吧
I just... I need to finish this.
嗯... 我要把這些都干完
It'll be here in the morning. Yeah, but I have to review.
它們不會跑掉的 知道, 但我一定要再看一遍
Come on. You've been at this for hours.
來吧, 都搞幾個小時了
You need the rest. We both do.
你現在需要休息, 我們都需要
Oh, I miss this.
真令人懷戀
Ben can be comforting when he tries.
Ben有時真的很體貼
Come on.
來吧
So all I'm saying is, it wouldn't hurt to have a few dance lessons.
我跟你說 學一下跳舞并不會有什么害處