You think we need them?
真的需要學嗎?
Of course, the next morning, things were back to normal.
當然, 明天開始要恢復以前那樣
I'd love to learn how to waltz.
我想學一下華爾茲舞
Yeah, but when will we have time?
好吧, 那什么時候有空呢?
Saturday mornings. Saturday?
星期六早上 星期六?
You wanna give up one of your sleepin days...
放棄一個難得的睡懶覺機會
...for a dance that no one will remember?
就為了跳舞, 誰會記得嘛?
I'll remember.
我會
No, no, no.
不要啊
Ben!
Ben!
Sam.
Sam
Is it salvageable?
還能救回來啊?
Interestingly, the problem was in your bathroom.
真有趣, 問題居然發生在你的浴室
Oh, yeah, some hair clogging the drain, huh?
是嗎, 是不是一些頭發 把排水管堵住了?
No, hair wouldn't do this.
不是, 頭發堵不了
It was the bozo who worked on your pipes last time.
不知是那個家伙拆過排水管
What, $250? Emergency call.
什么, 250美元? 因為是加急的
There goes the fondue set.
你的奶酪飛走了
Next time, don't play Mr. Fixlt, call a professional.
下次別自己弄了, 找專業人士吧
I think dance lessons might be fun.
學跳舞還不錯嘛
So the drain ate your homework, huh? Well, no, not exactly.
排水管居然把你的圖紙吃掉了? 啊...不完全是
Okay, maybe, but it sounds much lamer than it is.
Ok, 可以這么說, 雖然很牽強
Please don't replace me as liaison. I'm not replacing you.
別收回我的演示權 不會
Oh, well, I really appreciate...
真的非常感謝
The project director, a Luke Stinson, specifically asked for you.
一個叫Luke Stinson的計劃負責人 專門指定要你的
Luke Stinson?
Luke Stinson?
What? Nothing. Waiting for your phone to ring.
干什么? 沒事, 等你的電話響
I shut it off. Good. So you know this Stinson guy, huh?
關機了 好, 這么說你認識這個Stinson了?
Sort of. We went to college together.
算是吧, 我們一起讀大學
So who's Luke Stinson?
這個Luke Stinson到底是什么人?