Light beer, please. It's your round.
來杯淡啤, 該你發揮了
Beer and wine. So how's the ankle?
啤酒和葡萄酒各一杯 你的腳怎么樣了?
You remember that? It's kind of hard to forget.
你還記得? 怎會忘記
Yeah, well, my coordination is much improved these days.
還是有點不太協調
Well, that's too bad. It was kind of cute.
太糟糕了, 想起來也有點搞笑
Should be a fun project, don't you think? Yeah, definitely.
計劃挻有意思 是呀
I always knew we'd run into each other again.
我就知道我們會再碰面
I sort of had a feeling.
我有預感
So I heard you requested me.
聽說是你指定要我做的
I was kind of surprised.
有點意外
Yeah, I did some asking around...
我做過調查的
All right, guilty.
說得我有點不好意思了
...and I heard you were the brains of the department.
你是小組里面最能干的一個
Oh, that's a nice ring, by the way.
哦, 戒指不錯
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thanks. Yeah, I just got engaged.
謝謝, 我剛訂婚
All right, I'll admit it. I sort of had an ulterior motive.
好吧, 我承認是另有其意