How about this?
這樣吧:
Four kids, two of each, then we hit Arizona and wait out the clock?
男孩女孩各生兩個 然后我們在亞利桑那州隱居一輩子
Why can't you talk about this seriously?
你能不能嚴肅點?
So just sleep on it, and we'll deal with it later.
我們現在最好去睡覺 明天再接著討論
Suddenly, the weeks were flying by, and later became soon.
這周很快就過去 不知不覺就是幾周后了
And by then, I had other things to worry about...
那時候, 我的心思已經放到別處了
...like when I discovered my life seemed destined to be overrun by one thing:
例如突然發現自己周圍 都是一樣東西:
Boxes.
箱子
Soon after the moving boxes were cleared out...
剛把垃圾箱子清理掉
...the gift boxes began to arrive.
禮物箱又來了
Cool, we got a rice cooker.
好極了, 是電飯煲
And a bread maker.
還有面包爐
And an asparagus steamer.
和蘆筍蒸鍋
Oh, and another rice cooker.
噢, 還有一個漂亮飯鍋
The delivery guy came around so often, he was almost like family.
這郵差大哥經常來的 就跟家人一樣
Work was going well.
工作很順利
Some might say too well.
可以說是太順利了
And living with Ben? Well, that was teaching me a few things.
跟Ben生活得怎樣? 嗯, 有些東西是我無法忍受的
Like, I can't stand the stench of stale beer mixed with sweat and pizza sauce.
例如混雜著汗臭和比薩餅的啤酒氣味
Things weren't all smelly, though.
盡管這些東西都不一定是臭的
We did find a gorgeous wedding site.
我們找到了一個舉辦婚禮的極佳場所
I've seen it in the spring, and it's fabulous.
我在春天的時候來過這里 簡直仙境一般