No, it's true. The lowfat, highcarb recommendations are a relic of the '70s.
是真的, 低脂肪、高熱量 在70年代非常流行
There are studies that show the benefits of curbing your carb intake.
研究表明控制熱量的攝入量 有很多益處
It's science now. Really?
現在是講科學的 真的?
Like you need it. Oh, you do? Come on, get serious.
像你這樣真的需要 是嗎? 來吧, 一起探討一下
You've almost got me sold on going lowcarb.
你在向我推銷低熱量飲食
So how is next Wednesday, 10ish?
下周三怎樣?
It's a date.
那就約定了
He's hot.
他太帥了
Okay, great. I got it.
好極了, 就這么定
All right. Okay.
好的 Ok
See you. Bye.
再見 再見
What? You and Luke sure work well together.
什么? 你跟Luke一起真相配
Nancy, it's just work. Nancy,
只是一起工作
Right. Just be careful.
好了, 小心點啊
At home, we seemed to be arguing about everything.
我們在家里好像什么都要爭論一下
Maybe I should see if being a dad is something I'm cut out for...
為了養活幾個孩子
with one kid before we start competing with the old lady in the shoe.
從而要為生活奔波, 有必要嗎?
Only children are so lonely, Ben. It's not fair to the kid.
只養一個孩子是很寂寞的 這對孩子不公平
Do we have to talk about this now?
我們有必要現在討論這個嗎?
Why not now?
為什么不?
Well, it's 11:00 on a Thursday...
現在是星期四晚上11:00
and we need to plan our entire family life down to retirement?
要不要把退休后的生活都計劃好?
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是說這個
I thought we should discuss it, but if you're too tired...
我認為有必要討論 如果覺得累的話...
No, no, no. Okay, yeah, yeah, let's do it.
不, 不累, 好吧, 我們繼續