Of course I still want your help, Mom.
我當然需要你的幫助啊
Look, I gotta go. Bye.
我要出去了, 再見
Welcome to Big Bride, and welcome to Brenda.
歡迎收看<胖新娘> 歡迎Brenda小姐
Brenda, how can we help?
Brenda, 你需要些什么幫助呢?
Before you say anything, these are baked potato chips.
不用說了, 肯定又是烤薯片
Is it wrong of me to take pleasure in another girl's failure?
我不應該把自己的快樂 建立在這女孩的痛苦上的
Wait a second, that girl's not fat!
等等, 她并不肥啊!
She wants to lose 16 pounds and 6 percent body fat in the next six weeks.
她想在接下來的6個星期里 減掉16磅和6%的脂肪
How, by cutting off her arm?
怎么可能, 把她的手臂砍下來?
But if Samantha Hoyt keeps eating those potato chips
如果Sam繼續狂吃薯片的話
she's going to experience a significant butt explosion.
就有可能把褲子撐爆
Sam?
Sam?
So, hey, look Hi.
嗯, 我 Hi
I'm sorry I snapped at you.
很抱歉那樣對你
Apology accepted.
接受你的道歉
And the other stuff Don't worry about it.
其它事情 別管了
I'm not apologizing for the other stuff.
我要道歉的是
Yeah, we had some disagreements. It's gonna happen again.
我們剛才只是爭執了一下 這些事可能還會發生
We both just, you know, have to give a little
我們只要都做點讓步
not let the stress rip us apart.
事情就不會鬧僵了
I'm not stressed. I'm totally relaxed.
沒事, 我沒放在心上
Sam, I saw the potato chips. Sam,
我看到薯片了
Give and take, Sam.
互相謙讓
That's all we gotta do, right? Give and take.
我們應該這樣做, 對嗎? 互相謙讓