Help.
過來幫忙
Ladies. Ladies! Ladies! Honey, what's the matter?
女士們, 女士們! 女士們! 親愛的, 什么事?
We're gonna do this by ourselves.
我們自己來選擇
and we'll meet you when we're done.
我們辦完后會找你們的
There he was, my prince charming.
就應該這樣, 我的王子
It's okay. You'd have to serve
沒事 沒有這些
Without the distraction of bombarding voices
令人厭煩的吵鬧
it was much easier. What? But?
辦事就容易多了 什么? 但是?
However, the one voice I wanted to hear was missing.
然而, 我最想聽的人卻不說話
You just registered for an oystershucking mitt.
你剛訂了一對棒球手套
And only a right one at that. You want the left one?
那里只有一只右手的 你想要左手的嗎?
It would really help if I knew your opinions on stuff.
我只是想知道你的想法
Well, I don't have an opinion on stuff.
我對這些東西沒什么意見
Ben, please. We have less than five months. It's crunch time. Ben,
我們在一起只有5個月 時間真的很短
You must have some thoughts.
你必須要有自己的觀點
Well
好吧
I like this.
我喜歡這個
I had opened Pandora's box.
我把潘多拉盒子打開了