That takes balls, man.
這很屌了耶
Continue, please.
繼續讀吧
The Good Doctor is anything but that.
這個好醫生簡直一錢不值
It is sad, dull, dreary and a bore.
他就是個悲哀 無聊 沉悶的煩人
It’s time for Mr. Callahan to go back to writing pulp...
凱勒翰先生是時候該回去重操舊業了…
and put his dreams of literature to rest.
至于他的文學夢想就去一邊呆著吧"
What are you doin’, sweetheart?
你在干什么呢 甜心?
I was just putting this away, and I was gonna go
我正要把這個拿開 然后要去…
No, no, no. ll just want you to tell me exactly what it is you were about to do.
不不不 告訴我 你準備做什么
I was gonna go preview some new listings?
我準備預覽一下客戶的名單?
Get a head start?Can I, uh, give you a little tutorial here?
找個突破口?我能 呃 給你點建議嗎?
In other words, can I impart some wisdom on you here?
就是說 我能給你傳授點訣竅嗎?
No, no. It’s okay. I know what to do.No, no. No,I
不 沒事的 我知道該做什么不不 我…
I wanna do this. You see, what we have here is the Big Apple.
我得跟你說說 我們這里有個大蘋果
Now, understand, I’m speaking in metaphors.
當然 要明白 我這只是個隱喻
AreYou do know what a metaphor is, don’t you, cupcake?
你知道什么是隱喻吧 美女?
Yeah. That little apple represents the BIG Apple.
當然 這小蘋果代表了一個大蘋果(紐約別稱)