Yeah, you know, helps pay the bills while I’m working on my new novel.
沒錯 為了寫書 賺點錢糊口
Well, you know, I loved the first one.
嗯 你知道的 我很喜歡你的處女作
Although, I gotta tell you, l did not take too kindly...
盡管 我得跟你說 我不怎么喜歡…
to your representation of the Murph.
里面那個以墨菲為原型的角色
Yeah, sorry. Sorry about that. I tried to mask that as best I could.
對 抱歉抱歉 我已經把他盡量粉飾了
Yeah, hardly.
是啊 不怎么顯著
So look. What do you, uh You mind maybe just sticking around for a little bit?
那聽著 你能 呃…你能不能在這兒等一下?
We could catch up.
我們可以敘敘舊
Yeah, sure. Yep. Right here. Stick.
好啊 當然 可以 就在這兒呆著
So Monroe, talk to me. What are we lookin’ at here?
那么門羅 跟我說說 這里有什么好的?
Okay. Okay. Terrific light, upandcoming neighborhood...
好的好的 充足的陽光 來來往往的鄰居…
really terrific old French country antiques,
很棒的古代法國的古董
and the neighborhood is growing.
而且左鄰右舍也在增加中
There is a Starbucks on the corner.
街角還有個星巴克
Just needs a little bit of work.
這里只是需要一點修繕
I’d say it needs more than a little bit.
我得說可不止一點修繕
Well, uh, Mr. Murphy
呃 墨菲先生