Big Apple.
大蘋果
Take as much time as you want. Buzz me when you need me.
慢慢來 需要我的時候就叫我
Thank you.
謝謝
Buzz me When you need me.
需要我的時候就叫我
Hello? Excuse me. Hello?
你好? 打擾一下 你好?
Uh, hey.And, uh, Who are you?
呃 嘿 呃 你是誰?
I’m Patti. I’m with Gilmore Realty.
我是帕蒂 是吉爾默爾房地產公司的
I’m here doing a preview.
我過來看下環境
Really? I thought we had an exclusive on this property.
是嗎? 我還以為我們對這里有專屬權
Not to my understanding. Oh, my gosh.
我不這么認為 噢 我的天
You gotta be kidding me.
一定是開玩笑的吧
Look at you.Aw, Murph.
瞧瞧你啊 哈 墨菲
Twice in one month. Lookin’ gorgeous, huh?
一個月里面2次 看上去很錯嘛
Aw, thanks. Sorry we didn’t really talk.
哈 謝謝 不好意思那天沒能聊上
Yeah, Brian told me Kate was in rare form that night.
沒事 布萊恩跟我說那天凱特很不爽
Yeah. You know how that gets.
對 你也知道的
So what’s the deal? You selling real estate now? Yeah.
那是什么狀況? 你賣房地產了? 對