Yeah, that’s right. if you would just keep your cake hole shut for one second...
對 沒錯 如果你可以閉上那個洞一會…
you might learn a little something here.
你也許就能從這兒學到點東西了
You see, people wanna live in the Big Apple.
你瞧 人們都想住進這個大蘋果里
They wanna buy real estate in the Big Apple.
他們想買大蘋果里的房產
And that’s what we do here at Gilmore. We sell real estate.
而這就是我們在吉爾默爾里做的事 賣房產
In other words, people
換句話說 人們…
They wanna take a bite outta the Big Apple.
他們都想分大蘋果的一杯羹
And What We do We sell those bites.
而我們做什么呢 我們就賣這些羹
That’s what we do here. Ha capito?
我們就是做這個的 懂了嗎?
Now, what I want you to do
現在 我希望你做的
is to get your nose out of that book...
就是把自己從那本書里拖出來
your ass out of that chair...
把屁股移出凳子
and go out and sell some fucking apartments.
然后出去給我賣掉點公寓
Okay.
好的