I thought things went well, but, uh,
事情進展得也很順利 但是 呃
I’m not gonna need your services anymore.
我不能再接受你的服務了
That’s really inappropriate, Mr. Murphy.
這么做是不恰當的 墨菲先生
I work very hard for you.
我可是為你奔波很久了
I know, I know. But look, she’s an old friend.I gotta do this.
我知道 但是 她是老朋友 我…我必須這么做
Fuck off.
滾開
That’s not I mean, why would you say that?
那不是…我是說 你怎么能這么說?
Why would you say that? Fuck off’.
你怎么能這么說? 滾吧
So, Pattl
那么 帕蒂…
I just had to, uh, let Monroe go.
我不得不 呃 讓門羅走人了
So l’m lookin’ for new real estate agent.
所以我要找新的房地產代理商了
I thought maybe you might be my girl. What do you say?
我想也許你能幫我 你說呢?
I would be pleased... to help you.
我很高興…能幫到你
Aw, thanks. That’s great, Murph.
噢 謝謝 這樣太好了 墨菲
If I had to spend another afternoon with that guy,
如果要我再花一個下午跟那家伙一起
I was gonna toss him off the roof.
我一定會把他從屋頂上扔下去
Look at these shitholes that he shows me.
瞧瞧他帶我看的這種爛房子
Oh, this could be great.
噢 這樣真的太好了
You could really help end my dry spell.
你真的可以終結我的真空期了
l haven’t had a sale in eight months.
我已經8個月沒賣出過房子了
All right, you see?
那太好了 瞧見沒?
This is a good thing a fortuitous meeting.
這是件好事 這次偶遇