What,just a coincidence? Yes.
怎么會 就是巧合? 沒錯
lt was just a coincidence. And he’s not my long lost love.
就是巧合 而且他也不是我痛失的愛人
Did you tell him you were married? Um, lt didn’t come up.
你告訴他你結婚了嗎? 呃 還沒聊到
Oh. That’s funny too.
噢 那真的很有趣
You know, I’m I’m sure he saw my ring.
你知道 我…我肯定他看到我的戒指了
Oh, probably did.
哦 也許吧
So, what’d you two talk about, hmm?
那么 你們兩個聊了什么呢?
Books and writing and your favorite authors and all that shite?
書 寫作 你最喜歡的作者還是諸如此類的事?
Are you trying to imply that I did something wrong?
你是不是想暗示我做錯了什么?
No. No, I’m merely making an observation.
不不 我只是隨便問問
No, you know, ’cause you You’re making an accusation.
不 事實上你這是在斥責
Did he ask for your phone number?
他向你要電話號碼了嗎?
No, ’cause he just stopped by to say hello.
沒有 因為他只是來打個招呼的
And since when are you so jealous?
你從什么時候開始這么愛吃醋了?
If he dld, Would you have Glven It to him?
如果他要了 你會給他嗎?
You know, what the fuck are you doing, Chazz? What is this?
你到底想干嘛 奇斯? 這是干嘛?
Cause I don’t I don’t get it.
因為我…我不明白了 ’
You know, I am not the one who stays out later than usual.
我不是那個在外面鬼混到很晚回家的人