Don’t blow it
別讓它隨風而逝
I’ll tell you, Bernie. I like this guy a lot.
我得跟你說 伯尼 我挺喜歡他們的
He’s got a bit of the Steve Perry thing goin’ with those high notes.
他唱高音的感覺頗有點史帝芬派瑞的味道
Glve these Guys another listen. Murph might be onto something.
再聽一下嘛 也讓墨菲多了解一下
Wrong demographic, grandpa.
大錯特錯了 大叔
I’m done!
我受夠了!
All right. Listen up. I got huge news.
好了 聽好了 我有個天大的消息
You’re filnally gonna shave those armpits?
你終于決定要刮腋毛了?
Does my natural femininity bother you?
我的女性特征礙著你了嗎?
No. No, not at all.
不不 完全沒有
Just when I’m eating or breathing or drinking.
只是當我吃東西或是呼吸或是喝酒的時候
Come on.It’s disgusting. Just take care of that.
真的啦 真的很惡心 你就稍微弄一下嘛
Why are you still here?
你怎么還在這兒?
I know. It’s because you’re always here.
我知道了 那是因為你總是無處不在
Because we never go anywhere without you. But guess what, funnyman?
因為我們從來都跟你混一塊兒 但你猜怎么著?
That’s all about to change.
這些即將要改變了