Yes. You’re gonna love it.
對的 你一定會喜歡的
It’s so beautiful. Tons of nature.
那里很美的 到處是自然風光
Yeah, it’s also got the highest suicide rate in North America
對 而且也是美國北部自殺率最高的城市
Even more than lthaca, New York, where the kids always jump off the bridge.
甚至要比紐約還高 那兒老有孩子跳河
lvy League kids. They’re
都是常春藤的孩子們 他們…
You know, I heard that.
對 我也有聽說
It does not.No, I heard that too.
不是這樣的 不 我…我也有聽說的
You just make shit up. No, it’s true. I heard that.
你亂說 不 是真的 我聽說過
It’s, uh lt’s because it rains every day.
那是 呃…那是因為那兒每天都下雨
Every day it’s rainy. When it’s not rainy, it’s foggy.
每天都下雨 難得不下雨就會起霧
No, it is not. This is such
沒有 不是的 那里…
That is not true. It does not rain. It
這不是真的 那里不下雨 那里…
lt rains a little, but not every day,
那里是下點雨 但不是每天下的
and it What do you care?
而且…你干嘛在意這個?
Anyway, I can’t even get you to leave the apartment.
總是這樣 我都把你拖不出公寓
You never even go to Central Park.
中央公園你都不去
What are you talking about?I love the outdoors.
你瞎說什么? 我很喜歡戶外的
I just don’t go to Central Park
我不去中央公園
cause it upsets me to see grown men on Rollerblades.
是因為我受不了那些溜冰的孩子 ’
And why do those guys always have to wear the tight shorts?
為什么這些人老愛穿那么緊身短褲呢?
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天哪