I swear to God.
我發誓
Okay, so why is it so important now,
好吧 可是都這么多年了
after all these years, that you apologize?
你的道歉到底為什么這么重要?
Well, filrst of all, it’s part of my A.A. program, all right?
首先 這是我戒酒會的一項任務 懂嗎?
And secondly, and more importantly...
第二點 也是很重要的一點…
she didn’t give me the opportunity to back then.
她根本不給我機會解釋
She refused to talk to me. She wouldn’t return any of my phone calls.
她不跟我說話 也不回我電話
Okay, well, can you blame her? She trusted you.
好吧 那這也不能怪她呀? 她那么信任你
No, I know.I don’t blame her,
對 我知道 我沒有怪她
but that’s why I want to apologize today.
但這就是我現在想道歉的原因
Look, give me her cell phone. Let me call
就給我她的電話 讓我打…
No, I can’t do that, Murph.
不 我不能這么干 墨菲
Why not, Patti? I just wanna say I’m sorry.
為什么 帕蒂? 我只是想說聲對不起
Okay. Okay, I’ll give you her number. All right.
好吧 好吧 我給你她電話 好的
Anyway, what are they, uh what are they askin’ for this place?
言歸正傳 他們 呃…他們要價多少?
Threefive. But you’d obviously have to build it out.
35 但是很明顯你得再裝修一下