And what kind of square footage is it? Five.
那這里有幾平米? 5
Jesus. Big.
天哪 很大
You know, it’s weird. I went out with that other real estate guy,
這太奇怪了 我跟那個房地產商
Monroe, for six months.
門羅 都找了6個月了
All he showed me was dog shit.
而他給我找的都是些像狗窩一樣的地方
First place you take me to is phenomenal.
可你帶我看的第一個地方就這么棒
I mean, thls is an apartment. I could live here.
我是說 這才算個公寓 能在這兒住
Yeah, it’s great.
對 這里很棒
You know what?
你猜怎么著?
I’m gonna take it. Let’s just do it.
我就要這兒了 就這么決定了
I mean, am I ever gonna filnd a place this good?
到哪兒還能找到這么樣的好地方呢?
No. Oh, my God.
不會吧 天哪
Oh, my God. Thank you.
噢 我的天哪 謝謝你
This place is gorgeous.
這地方太美了
You know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna put a tennis court right there.
知道我會怎么弄嗎? 我要在這兒放個乒乓桌
Dude, your name didn’t come up. l mean It
我們沒聊到你 我是說… 這…
I’m sorry, but,just, you know, it didn’t come up.
很抱歉 不過 就是 沒聊到