Who was he? You all know him.
什么人? 你們都認識他
He's the guy you had a crush on.
他是一個令人迷戀的男人
Perfect-looking, sensitive, with deep-set eyes and...
五官端正, 目光敏銳 還有一雙迷人的眼睛
Yeah, he was hot, and you didn't have a shot.
簡直酷呆了, 沒人能電倒他
Except me, once.
除了我, 而且僅僅一次
No one did.
沒人能
Sort of. Maybe.
或者算是吧
Senior year, our American lit class assigned study partners for the final.
畢業那年, 我們被安排在一起 準備美國文化的期末考試
I found it hard to concentrate on anything other than his ass.
但他的屁股真的很誘人
You know, Hemingway's great. I won't argue that...
海明威真的太偉大 我不會再跟你爭論了
Don't you ever just crave the sweet poetry of a convoluted Dickensian sentence?
狄更斯的詩句真的令人陶醉
...but that macho terseness?
但是不是缺乏點男子氣概?
The only thing I was craving was the sweet poetry of his tongue.
對我而言, 最令人陶醉的是他的談吐
Yeah.
是的
Your button.
你的紐扣
Thanks.
謝謝
Now, what would you do here?
這時你會怎么做呢?
Young, single, and hottie guy leaning in.
一個心儀的帥哥要吻你
Kiss him, grab him?
吻他, 還是摑他一巴掌?
Pull him behind the stacks?
把他推開?