Sam? You okay? Sam?
你還好嗎?
Luke?
Luke?
Luke took me to the emergency room that night.
Luke那晚帶我去看急診
By the time I was up and walking, the semester had ended.
我能走的時候已經是期末了
...and I never saw him again.
我也沒有再見過他了
I actually managed to sprain an ankle, bruise a knee, and kill a romance...
這次事故我扭傷了腳 并且擦傷膝蓋
all in one klutzorific instant.
最可惡的是斷送了一段浪漫的愛情
Oh, and I also got a C on the exam.
對了, 那學期我得了個C
No way was he going in for a kiss. Thanks, Kristin.
他進不來騷擾我們的 謝謝
You can't change the past. You might as well be able to live with it.
過去是無法改變的 我們能做的就是接受現實
I know, it's just that those kind of memories are sort of comforting.
我知道, 只是有點懷戀而已
I mean, I've always looked at Luke, as dumb as it sounds...
我到處尋找著Luke
...as the one who got away.
雖然有點可笑
You mean, up until you met Ben.
你是說直到遇見Ben?
Right. Until Ben.
對, 直到遇見Ben
No, no, no. No disapproving stares allowed.
No, no, no 別這樣盯著我
What are you thinking? Nothing.
在想什么呢? 沒有
Just that I haven't heard you gush about Ben like that in a long time.
只是很久沒有聽到你稱贊Ben了
Luckily, that disturbing thought was shoved out of my mind by something else.
雖然不順耳, 但卻是事實