The entire time?
完全沒有?
Look, she was there to show me apartments, sell me an apartment...
她是來帶我看房子 賣我房子的
and then we started talking about Kate, all right?
然后我們就開始談到凱特了 好嗎?
I don’t know why you didn’t come up.
我也不知道為什么沒談到你
It just didn’t come up, you know?
就是沒聊到 知道嗎?
Besides, I’m here to ask your advice about Kate. I mean, like
再說 我來這兒是為了凱特的事 像是…
Oh. You want advice.
噢…哦 你要建議
Well, pick up the phone and call her.
那就拿起電話打給她啊
What do you think I should say?
那你覺得我該說什么呢?
Oh, come on. Take your fucking skirt off and call her.
少來 別婆媽了快打給她
You’re ridiculous.
你簡直不可理喻
Hello.Hey, Kate.
你好 嘿 凱特
lt’s, uh, the Murph. What the hell are you doing calling me?
我是 呃 墨菲 你怎么會他媽的打給我?
Well, look. I, um I got your number from Patti.
呃 我 呃…我問帕蒂要了你的電話
You know, we’re working together now.
你知道的 我們現在一起工作
And, uh, I justYou know,
呃 我只是…
I was hopin’ we could maybe get together to talk.
我想也許我們能有機會出來聊聊
I would I’d like to extend, um,
我…我想…如果你愿意
an olive branch, if you will.
我們可以化干戈為玉帛
Why don’t you take your olive branch, and ram it up your ass?
你干嘛不把你的狗屁玉帛塞屁眼里?