Yeah, what was that? Were you just trying to show off for Murph...
好了 到底怎么了? 你是故意在墨菲面前炫耀
or do you reaIIy not want to go to Seattle?
還是真的不想去西雅圖?
I just don’t think that Seattle is the best place for me to write.
我只是覺得西雅圖不是個適合我寫作的好地方
Why? What’s the difference?
為什么? 有什么不一樣的?
I mean, a change of local might do you a little good.
而且我覺得環境的變化可能會對你有好處
What’s that supposed to mean?
這是什么邏輯?
I’m just saying, for you, as an artist...
我的意思是 就你來說 作為一個藝術家…
it might be good to mix it up.
這樣的融合也許會是好事
I’m a New Yorker, all right? l write about New York.
我是個紐約客 好嗎? 我是寫紐約的
It’s where l Iive. if l don’t write about New York, what am l gonna write about?
我住在這里 如果我不寫紐約 我該寫什么呢?
Seattle. WrIte about Seattle. Ah. Of course.
西雅圖啊 寫西雅圖 哈 當然啦
I’m sure there’s plenty of Interesting people in Seattle.
我敢肯定在西雅圖也會有很多有趣的人
The greatest guitar player of all time,Jimi Hendrix...
那個很厲害的吉他手 吉米?漢德瑞克斯…
was from Seattle.
就是來自西雅圖
Fitzgerald.
菲茨杰拉德的
The city seen from the Queensboro Bridge...
"從皇后大橋俯瞰這座城市… ’’