So you’re filnally gonna break up
你終于決定要和這家伙分手
with this guy and come over to the Murph?
跟個叫墨菲的人好了?
Give me the word. I’ll throw you a Murph anytime you want.
只要你開口 我這個墨菲隨時候命
Ugh! No. We’re moving to Seattle.
哈! 不是啦 我們要搬去西雅圖
I got the job!
我找到工作了!
I’m l’m what? SeWhat?Yeah.
我…我什么? 西…什么?對呀
What job?
什么工作?
What? Wha Don’t act like this is the first you’re hearing of this.
什么? 什…別弄得自己好像是第一次聽到這個
I told you months ago. They’re
我幾個月前就告訴過你了 他們…
They’re, like,just the coolest indie label...
他們就像是最棒的新生唱片公司
and they want me to head their West Coast A & R office.
而他們請我去當西海岸A&R分部的頭兒
See? There’s a reason I knew that guy sucked tonight.
懂了嗎? 我說今天晚上那些人很爛是有原因的
And you two middleaged dorks thought he was cool
而你們這兩個中年土包子還覺得他們好呢
Thirtythree is hardly hardly middleaged.
33不能…不能算進中年之列
Hardly.Hey, I’m sorry, rewind.
不能 嘿 打斷一下 回正題
Uh, this job is in Seattle?
呃 這份工作在西雅圖?
Yeah.Same Seattle that’s in Washington.
對啊是在華盛頓的那個西雅圖
Same Washington that’s on the other side of the country? Yeah. Yes.
那個在另一邊的華盛頓嗎?對啊 沒錯