There you go.
去吧
Blew its head off. That was good.
殺很大 太棒了
Wow, it’s very, very loud. Yeah. Yeah.
很大聲耶 對啊
No, no, no. ’Cause I got two more cans.
喔可是我還有兩個罐頭沒射
I’m just gonna cock the gun for you.
我來幫你上扳機
Fascinating. A week ago, she was basically Amish.
太精彩了, 一個禮拜前他還是綠色和平組織的
All right. It’s loaded and ready to go. Okay. Yeah, I know. Okay.
好了,可以了 我要去了
Keep your finger off the trigger till you’re ready.
在準備好之前不要扣板機
I think it’s my turn now, isn’t it? No, no, no, I’m not done yet.
該我了吧 不,我又還沒好
Missed.
沒打中
I’m not done. I’m on a roll. You’ve had two bullets, now it’s my turn.
我還沒完成一局 你都射兩發了,該我了
I think you’ll find it’s my turn.
是該輪到我了
This thing is loaded.
這上膛了
I’m gonna have to give you two an NRA class.
我該教導你們上一堂步槍課
Paul’s turn. Thank you.
換保羅 謝謝
You’re rude. Selfish.
真自私
Just do like your wife did. Right, thank you.
就跟她做的一樣 謝謝
Get a hold of it, relax.
放輕松去做
Just relax. Find your target. Take a deep breath. Squeeze easy.
放輕松,瞄準目標,深呼吸
Bollocks. God in heaven, that hurt. Agony.
天殺的,我的老天爺,好痛喔
Missed. Absolute agony.
沒打中 痛死了
Could you take that for me just a second? I think I’ve really done some damage.
你可以幫我拿一下嗎? 我想我真的傷到了
Meryl, I think I have a welt. What?
梅莉,我瘀青了 什么?
Quite a big welt.
紅腫到不行
Look at that. Do you see that?
你看,有看到嗎
Yes, it’s quite big. Purple. Ugly. Like a little map of Ireland.
還滿大的 都紫青了,變成愛爾蘭島的形狀了