Yeah, real easy to hurt your shoulder shooting a rifle.
來福槍很容易傷到肩膀
I didn’t.
我可沒有
Could you just wait outside? Play with a toy? Thank you.
你可以在外面等嗎? 玩玩具或什么的?謝了
You ever shoot before, Meryl?
你之前有玩過嗎
Nope. Never held a gun before in my life.
沒有,我一生從來沒拿過槍
Although I could’ve used one during some tense negotiations at work.
雖然我發現在某些工作場合上 有槍會滿方便的
I’m a real estate broker.
我是房地產經紀人
My mom is getting on and she’s moving in with me.
我媽要搬來和我一起住
You kidding? No.
真的嗎? 真的
I can’t get any bites on her house.
我都不曉得要怎么處理她房子
Well, it’s lovely.
還不錯唷
But, you know, when the market’s like this,
不過房地產這種事
you really need to focus more on presentation.
你得好好想想要怎么宣傳
I mean, just, you know, just off of the top of my head,
嗯只是個人一點意見,
I think maybe the chair that’s sitting on the front lawn,
我覺得院子前的椅子
but have you ever considered moving it inside the house?
但你要不要考慮,把它搬到房子里面
No.
是哦
Well, just think about it. It’s...
對啊,你考慮看看
I will. Okay.
好的 就這么辦
Would you mind coming out and taking a look at the place?
你可否來實際看看房子呢
Not at all.
好啊
Can you spare her, Paul?
保羅我可以跟你借她嗎
Yeah, absolutely. Yes, I’m used to being separated.
好啊,反正我分居分慣了
The shoulder, I mean. Shoulder.
不過我的肩膀
That’s not separated.
還沒分開啦
It’s a tiny little bruise. Wouldn’t hurt a schoolgirl.
只是點瘀青,小女孩也沒在怕的
Hi there. Hey. Hey.
你好 你好
How’s your arm feeling?
手臂如何?
It’s nothing. It’s nothing. I just went to the doc ’cause Meryl was so worried.
喔其實沒什么啦, 是梅莉堅持要我去看醫生的
Can I give you a hand, there?
要我幫忙嗎
If you’re up to it. Yeah, no problem.
如果你想的話 當然