So, I really just wanted to apologize
我覺得很抱歉
for any trouble we may have caused you. You know, I know there’s been
我們給你們帶來的不便
a certain amount of screaming and shouting and so on.
你知道,就是那些吵鬧,打斗什么的
That’s okay. I know what it’s like. Me and Clay had a few humdingers.
我了解,我跟警長也曾有爭執
Really?
是嗎?
You see, that’s quite comforting to hear, ’cause you two seem so happy.
那我安心多了, 因為你們看起來很幸福
We are. But it doesn’t mean we haven’t almost called it quits a few times.
是啊,但不代表我們不曾想過分開
Really?
真的?
How did you two patch things up, if I might ask?
你介意我問你們怎么復合的嗎
Well,
嗯,
he bought me a Remington. 270 with a night scope and "Emma" engraved on it.
他買了一把雷明頓霰彈槍給我, 上面還有嵌我的名字
And he gave me some cows. I love cows.
他還送我一些牛哦,我超愛牛的
Brilliant. Brilliant.
真是太棒了
I wish I had thought of the cows thing. That’s good.
我想送牛那招還不賴
Yeah, there was this one time, we were really butting heads.
有一次我們真的吵翻天了
Something about his brother.
關于他弟弟的事
It’s not important.
反正不重要
But, anyway, it got to where we weren’t even hardly talking,
那次我們一直冷戰
and he asked me out on a date.
然后到最后他約我出去約會
A date?
約會?
Yeah. Just like two kids in high school.
對啊,聽起來有點傻