He asked me out, we went out to dinner,
他約我出去,然后我們出去吃飯
we talked and it worked like magic.
然后聊聊,事情就都好了
Very interesting.
很有趣
Well, speaking of work,
說到工作
I think we’re probably pretty much done here,
我覺得我們好像把這里的事做完了
so I’ll talk to you later.
等會兒見
Thanks for coming. Just while we’re standing here,
謝謝你們前來,在我們進去之前
This whole railing is brandnew, and, actually, Doc built it himself.
這個圍欄是醫(yī)生他自己做的 全新的喔
I just want to point out a few things.
我想說
So I don’t know if you guys wanna go inside, kind of get a lay of the land.
你們可以進去晃晃到處看看
I’m staying with you. You’re staying with me?
我想跟你在一起 你要留下來陪我?
I’m taking my boots off and climbing. Listen, before you take those boots off,
我要脫掉鞋子爬樹 在那之前,
do you want to go look around and see how big this yard is?
你要不要去后面看看院子有多大
Yeah. I’m gonna be right back,
好啊 等會兒見
cause I’m gonna have a very quick conversation with him.
我去跟他講一下話馬上回來
Oh, and you know that kitchen wall?
你有看到廚房的墻嗎
Show them, it’s not bearing, so you can take it down.
那不是封死的,你可以把它打通
You can build a gorgeous playroom for them.
然后蓋一間游樂屋
What’s up?
怎么了
This may sound strange,
這有點尷尬
but would you like to go on a date with me?
但你要不要跟我出去約會
You know, that does sound strange.
嗯,有點怪
It’s been a while since we dined together. And I hope...
我們上次出去吃飯 是好久以前的事了,而且