I mean, not me, specifically. I’m an agnostic.
當然并不是在說我,因為我是無神論者
Next thing you’ll be telling us you’re Democrats.
你該不會要跟我說你是民主黨人吧
Well, I mean, there’s gotta be a few of us in town.
這鎮上總會有幾位是吧
Fourteen. And we know who they are.
14位,我們都知道那群人是誰
Thirteen, honey.
是13位
Bill Herr died a month ago.
海比爾上個月去世了
Of natural causes, or is he...
是自然死亡,還是.....
You’re not getting smart with me, are you, teadrinker?
你少來跟我那套,你這個小英國仔
You know what I did to the last man who called me that?
你知道上一個這樣叫我的人 下場怎樣了嗎
I stole his crumpet.
我偷吃了他的餅干
Doc.
醫生
Howdy, Fosters. How are you tonight?
你好,福斯特夫婦,晚安唷
Good. We just had a lovely meal at Annette’s.
晚安,我們剛在安奈特用餐
Must be Earl’s night off. Yeah.
歐爾今晚沒值班啊 對
You okay?
一切還好嗎
Well, we just need to call Clay and Emma. They said they’d pick us up.
我們得打電話給警長夫婦 叫他們來接我們
They’re playing poker with the Millers and the Caseys.
他們在跟米家和凱家玩牌
Here, just take my truck. It’s that one right there.
你可以開我的車,就停在那