Can I ask you something? Yeah.
我可以問你一件事嗎 -說吧
Why her?
為什么跟她
You want to discuss this now? In the middle of absolutely nowhere?
非得現在討論不可? 我們正處于鳥不生蛋的地方耶
Yeah, I know it’s probably not the time, but...
我知道時機不太好,但是
But why her?
為什么是她
I mean, you meet lots of women. You’re always at lunches and meetings, so,
你遇過那么多女生, 你總是有那么多機會
why her? I mean, was it just that she was pretty?
為何偏偏是她?只因為她很美?
Who said she was pretty? She was quite hideous, actually.
誰說她美了?其實她很俗
A leper, really. I mean, if the Elephant Man had a sister, she...
她有淋瘋病,就像象人的姊妹一樣
I googled her.
我上網查過了
Yeah, I just looked under "loose legal ladies."
我只是輸入:淫蕩女律師
She’s pretty.
她很美
So, what’s she like?
那她是怎樣的人
She’s reserved. I don’t know, a bit cynical. You know.
她很沉默,有點愛諷刺人
Yeah, no, I can see that. That makes sense.
我懂,原來如此
It was probably like, you know,
就像是
going to a spa, you know, very quiet
你去SPA按摩一樣,又安靜又舒適
and cool and laid back,
躺著感受那種平靜的時刻
and nobody nagging you or asking you questions
不會有人一直煩你或問問題