like some crazy, neurotic woodpecker
不會有像我一樣的啄木鳥 一直呱呱叫
who won’t let go of an issue until it’s been pecked to death. I know.
不愿放開一件事物 直到確定它死掉為止
It was nothing. It was nothing. It was really nothing. It was...
根本沒什么其實
You know, I was stupid. I’d had a few drinks.
我很莽撞,我喝醉了
I was upset about us.
我對我們之間的關系很茫然
And it just happened, and I did not enjoy it.
然后事情就發生了, 我根本不感到愉快
I was feeling guilty the whole time, and her perfume smelled a bit like a burrito.
我感到很內疚,再說她的香水聞起來 有墨西哥煎餅的味道
And you are, easily,
況且你才是
the sexiest, most exciting woman
我見過最性感最熱情的女人
I have ever been with or ever wish to be with.
我是真心想和你在一起的
I sort of believe you.
我開始有點相信你了
Good.
很好
Progress.
有進展。
Maybe it wasn’t the fragrance. Maybe she just smells like a burrito.
或許不是香水的緣故 是她本來就像墨西哥煎餅
Very possible.
有可能